Projet 108: Icarus Rocket

I have finally finished the rocket design that I have been working on for several months. The simulation program that I create to design this rocket is not really in a releaseable state yet, it's got a few bugs, and a few things are hardcoded to my rocket design that would need to be opened up to a gui or editor, but I did create a graphic with all of the data I gathered, which is here:

I may make a few minor alterations to it, but it's basically done. Click for a larger version.

 

You must be a member of this blog to see the comments. Log in now!

If you have no account yet, you can register now! (It only takes a few seconds)